Just because the holidays are over, it doesn’t mean that you can’t think of some ideas for next year’s holiday lights. Indeed, one of the most fun parts of the holidays is actually lighting your home. There is nothing like bringing out the ladder and stringing lights over your eaves, your trees, and other parts of your home. However, if you don’t have a plan, the lighting you put up can often look drastically different than the lighting examples you see in magazines. This is why it may help to have a few holiday lighting ideas – to really get inspired. With some of these ideas, your home will definitely be the one that stands out on the block. Here are five unique outdoor holiday lighting ideas.
- Keep it subtle. One of the most exciting ideas is actually the subtlest idea. If you really want to impress, you want to go with subtle. When it comes down to it, you may want to reserve lights for only your deck bannister or a few hedges. Keeping lights concentrated and organized can often offer the most beautiful results.
- Go for unique shapes. Another option is to go for unique shapes. For instance, you can include star shaped lights on your trees. You can also connect lighted globes in your yard. Oftentimes, having a structural theme can really make your yard and home unique during the holiday time. When it comes down to it, you could mix and match shapes for a beautiful geometric theme that will really impress. Be sure, though, to find a good source for your lights – some manufacturers of lighting don’t have the highest quality. The last thing you want is for your holiday lighting to look hastily done.
- Stick with a theme. When you are designing your lighting, you want to stick with a theme. This can either be a holiday theme or a color theme. For instance, you may want to make your lighting red and green for Christmas. You can also choose blue and white for Hanukah. These are just options, but you can always go a non-denominational theme as well. During Halloween, you could go with an orange theme that will really be festive for the season.
- Make it rhythmic. If you are looking for a really exciting idea, you may want to make your holiday lighting rhythmic. For instance,WowLights Productions sells kits that you can set up to connect your lights to music. If you live in a suburban neighborhood where everyone gets in the spirit, you may want to set your lights to a unique sequence. There is a good chance that you will have the most impressive lights on the block by going with this idea.
- Outline your home. If you are looking for a classy way to light your home for the holidays, you may want to think about outlining your home with lighting – just the outline. If done correctly, outlining with lights can give your home a unique modern look that will be really beautiful. In the end, this is a relatively simple and understated option, but it can look great if you have a blueprint for how you will set up the lights.
Visit http://daypowermedia.com/ to know more on tech.