The chicken is very tasty meat, and gives us the opportunity to prepare different to savor in different ways, either roasted, stewed, in appetizers, etc.
When and how to marinate the chicken
If we are to prepare roast chicken, we marinate in different ways to add a personal touch of flavor, and enhance the taste of the meat.
The best way to distribute the marinade into the chicken is using a brush, and as you go cooking, can keep adding a little more dressing. Can also detach the skin in any part of the chicken, and the desired place between it and the meat flavoring.
How to marinades for chicken Recipes
The combinations are many, we give these are a basis for then you let your imagination fly, and develop other marinades, considering the personal taste of each of the diners.
- Mix crushed chillies finely chopped rosemary and garlic, various spices and olive oil.
- Mix crushed garlic, fresh herbs and chopped finely, tomato paste and olive oil.
- Mix finely chopped cilantro, curry paste and yogurt.
- Mix orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, melted butter, a pinch of white and black pepper, and chopped parsley.
- Mix mustard with paprika, oregano, thyme and red pepper with a drizzle of olive oil. Go adding lemon juice until it is all integrated with the consistency of a sauce, and season.
- Mix rosemary, thyme, black pepper, port wine, red wine and salt.