The accelerated life brings health problems, including gastritis. Here are several tips to prevent food
What is gastritis?
The gastritis is inflammation of the stomach lining which can be acute type, with rapid onset and resolution in a few days, or chronic type, in which case it may persist for years. The best prevention is in the diet.
Numerous factors are involved in the development of gastritis, for example, analgesics, anti-inflammatory, stress, alcohol, aspirin, snuff, or bacteria; the latter is mainly present in the chronic gastritis in too heavy or spicy foods, among others.
Symptoms of gastritis
The presenting symptoms of gastritis are varied loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, burning sensation or burning in the abdomen, etc. Can be treated with antacids, antihistamines and others, or antibiotics in the if present Pylori bacteria.
Trying to get away from the stress is one of the best ways to prevent gastritis and all those problems that can affect our health. A healthy diet can prevent its occurrence, and if your child is suffering, can relieve symptoms and prevent worsening thereof.
Some tips for taking care of gastritis in food
- Respect the four meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can include a snack mid-morning, according to the schedules and customs.
- In case of gastritis have to eat so light, chewing slowly and well.
- Do not eat solid foods before going to sleep, or wait at least 40 minutes to bed.
- Ingested liquids 30 minutes before or after meals and not during them.
- Prefers high fiber foods such as cooked vegetables, salads, vegetables, whole grains and nuts.
- Excludes very salty or spicy foods, pickled or preserved.
- In case of gastritis, do not consume soft drinks.
- Minimize the use of sugar.
- Opt for moist foods that do not require much cooking.
- Do not eat foods that stimulate gastric secretion as coffee, tea, alcohol, etc. Instead, drink tea or soft malts.
- Tomatoes and citrus fruits can increase the feeling of acidity or cause discomfort to the person with gastritis.
- Do not consume natural hot or cold, warm or too much food is ideal.
What should consume a person with gastritis?
- Red and white meat, cooked, roasted or baked skinless, in the case of chicken, and fish raw.
- Cereals: rice, wheat germ, whole oats, whole wheat crackers.
- Black beans, soybeans, lentils, and legumes in general.
- To feed in case of gastritis , fruits must consume shell, and avoid citrus.
- Soups fat and low salt without.
- Eggs in any form, less fried.
- Vegetable oils.
- Raw and cooked vegetables.
- Yogurt and cheese: The pure milk can cause heartburn hours after consumption.
Note: If symptoms persist and are very aggressive, it is best to see a doctor without delay.