While at present the e-mail is used, it is good to know how to write professional letters. Learn all the steps in this note.
How to Write Letters Professionals
You may not know how to write business letters, however, it should be noted that although the content is different, the format is similar. It is no longer dealing direct, it must properly explain in detail (no exaggeration) what we want to express and also remember that once sent, can not rectify. It is therefore necessary to reread it at least once before closing the envelope.
Types of business letters
There are different types of business letters, which we must learn to draw to look good, and in turn, achieve our mission.
Some of them are:
– Cover Letters
– Professional Reference Letters
– Letters of request
– Letter of Recommendation
– Business Letter
– Thank You Letter
– Letter of dismissal
– Document Letter
– Invitation Letter
– Letter of Contract
– Charter office
– Sponsorship letter
– Letter complaint
– Letter of Commitment
Keys to write professional letters
At the time of writing a professional letter, the order is important , because that way it will be easier to read and understand, avoiding misunderstandings. We can not put any words that we come to mind. A good thought is to have a model where cross out what we think is incorrect.
The structure of a professional card is:
- Date and place
- Header (to whom it is addressed)
- Introduction and body (the subject to be treated)
- PD (if necessary clarify something)
The content of professional cards depend on the theme that we want to communicate. The private letters are usually written by hand and trade with your computer.
In much the farewell, must be related to the header. This means that if you tried to Lord to the recipient at the beginning and “you” throughout the card, then you can not send a big hug like a friend.
The simplicity and clarity are two characteristics that should not miss when writing business letters , no matter the reason why the ship. It is also important to determine the intended purpose and precision in concepts.
How to write a professional letter in 7 Steps
If you want to succeed in writing a professional letter, it must follow a specific structure, as “ways to respect” the saying goes,. Look for different sample letters you received earlier. If you have problems writing or always have to communicate the same issues, you can build a standard letter and then change some specific information such as the date and the recipient.
Pay attention to the following steps to write a professional letter:
1. At the top of the sheet is placed the block of addresses where you can see the sender’s address (in case you have letterhead this is not necessary). All contact information should be there: company name, address, email, phone, website, etc. Some companies choose to place this data in the bottom of the page.
2. In the right margin of the page type place and date in which you are writing. The correct format should be: Town and Country, Day (in number), month (in letters) and year (in numbers). Some people also add the day, but this is not necessary.
3. Now, you must leave a space and write in the left margin . There all the details below are added, ie, the name (can be a person, a company or an organization). If it is for a particular person, the prefix Mr. or Ms. added. (Can also be Dr. and Dra.) On the next line full address, zip code, city, country typing. In case you do not have this information or do not know who will read the letter, we must place “To whom it may concern” or “to whom it may concern”.
4. Leave a space and begins to write the note. ” Dear / a “is a good way to start writing professional letters . Do not forget the ” Sr “and then the name of the person.
5. Let other line and write the body of the letter, without placing bleeding . Make it concise, always trying to express in the best way you want, without losing respect or shapes. Try many lines are not extended.
6. Once you have finished typing the text, it is time to say goodbye. The last paragraph is closing and you can use a “await your response”,”I am looking forward to your response”, “greets you attentively” or ” Sincerely” (you can summarize Atte.).
7. Leave two spaces and on the right side write your name beneath the office or your employer s. Once you print the letter, signing over your name in ink. You can leave the firm also assembled using an electronic pen, and will serve for other cards.
Now that you’ve learned to write business letters, begins to get what you want or communicate properly in the world of business.