The keto diet (keto diet) has become a very popular type of diet these days, both for those who want to get fit and for those who want to eat a healthy diet every day. days. Proclaimed as a miracle diet by a number of Hollywood stars and sportsmen, this diet is based on a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein. Thanks to its popularity, the ketogenic diet menu has even inspired users to share recipes that make it easier to follow. In this article, we will provide you with a typical menu of keto dishes for the whole week.
Ketogenic diet menu type for the week – recipe ideas for those who would like to try a diet rich in protein!
In theory, a ketogenic diet menu is relatively simple. It is rich in protein, low in carbohydrates and rich in healthy fats. Or, at least, it is the principle to follow to put his body in a state of ketosis. But how to find ideas for such a menu for every day? And what does this state of ketosis bring us, more precisely?
The principle of a keto diet is therefore simple. His goal? Do not be hungry but also to make sure that you can lose weight by eating. For that, the followers of the ketogenic diet resort to a trick: the state of ketosis.
The state of ketosis is a diet of the body. It is naturally affected when the body is lacking sources of energy from carbohydrates. At that moment, the body begins to draw on its reserves, fats. These are then transformed into a source of energy. As a result, ketosis becomes an effective way to burn fat and, therefore, this condition helps us lose weight.
To achieve ketosis, one should, therefore, deprive the body of its energy sources in the form of carbohydrates. On the other hand, completely eliminating carbohydrates from its diet is not advisable since they are important for the proper functioning of the brain. Hence the need to follow a diet ketogenic menu reasonable and balanced.
Thus, to achieve ketosis while consuming carbohydrates, it is generally recommended to limit daily carbohydrate requirements to a maximum of four percent. For simplicity, this equates to about 20 grams minimum per day.
To make a diet keto, so we should pay attention to what we eat. Foods rich in carbohydrates are to be avoided. Pasta, bread, rice (all varieties), potatoes and sugar are to be avoided. Fish, beef, eggs and green vegetables, on the other hand, are allowed and encouraged. Fruits are also allowed in small quantities. This is because they contain vitamins, but also, usually, a lot of sugar.
If you want to know more about the keto diet, you can also take a look at our article explaining in short what are the bases of this diet.
These principles put, we must go to the evidence and admit that we all have busy days. So, it is not always easy to imagine oneself ideas of keto recipes both delicious and balanced. The risk of this is to start following a ketogenic diet and to return to its old habits.
It is much easier to buy a dish that is ready to heat than to prepare one for all the meals of the day! The problem is that frozen dishes that are ready to heat often contain a lot of processed foods. These are not recommended and we can rarely be sure of their content.
Of course, you can always try to make calculations on its protein and carbohydrate intake. But it is sometimes much simpler and faster to draw inspiration from an already established list of ideas. It is for this reason that these menu ketogenic diet ideas are so popular on the web!
This seems obvious: preparation is essential for those who want to follow a long-term ketogenic diet. But of course, things are different in everyday life. We can have all the good intentions but, if we do not always have the time, it is easy enough to get lost. Another difficulty is not always having the opportunity to react when hungry. In short, if we are not planning, we may find ourselves quite quickly in front of a sandwich, a pizza or a kebab!
Did you decide to follow the keto diet? So, be sure to plan all the meals on the weekends. Depending on the menu of your choice, you could prepare some of these in advance. Or, you could rely on a food base already prepared in part to assemble your fresh dishes.
Another benefit of preparing a ketogenic diet menu is that you could thus create a nutritional plan that belongs to you. Thus, this diet can be integrated optimally into your daily life. You could also structure your own eating habits. This will even allow you to eat more regularly, even if you have little time.
For most people, an established menu makes everyday life a lot easier. The best thing is that you will also have fewer decisions to make every day. Not to mention the fact that you could also better organize your races and the budget reserved for them!
In the sections that follow, you will find our ketogenic diet menu ideas easy to achieve. To create this menu, we sought to establish a plan for every day of the week. This will allow you to prepare in advance according to the time you have. In addition, we wanted to offer you easy recipes. And even for people who are not used to spending a lot of time in the kitchen!
Soups, smoothies, and wraps can be prepared very easily on the day before or during the weekend. And we even planned solutions for the peckish moments, every day!
You may like this- Some tips for a healthy life
Here are our ketogenic diet menu ideas for a week!
- Breakfast: a poached egg with avocado
- Lunch: a salad of your choice with tuna fillet
- Evening: wraps. Instead of a wheat tortilla, you could use a sushi kelp leaf to wrap keto ingredients of your choice.
- For the little ones: a snack of kale chips
Ketogenic diet menu for Monday
- Breakfast: kale smoothie, cucumber wedges, celery, and apple
- Lunch: zucchini pasta with tofu, avocado, and almond yogurt
- To make yogurt: mash a sweet avocado half with a fork and add 2 tablespoons almond yogurt.
- Evening: chicken soup
- For snacks: a snack made with 10 grams of almonds
Ketogenic diet menu for Tuesday
- Breakfast: one or two scrambled eggs, 30 grams of avocado and 1 tomato
- Lunch: Bolognese sauce made from beef tartar with noodles
- Evening: grilled salmon with lettuce
- For the little ones: a snack of apple slices with 2 spoons of peanut butter
Ketogenic diet menu for Wednesday
- Breakfast: a green smoothie (made with fresh greens)Lunch: a large salad with roasted pumpkin and tahini
- Evening: fried chicken with garlic and spinach
- For the little ones: a snack made from a handful of sunflower seeds
Ketogenic diet menu for Thursday
- Breakfast: vegetable omelet
- Lunch: tuna, feta, and cucumber salad
- Evening: turkey steak with green salad
- For the little ones: a snack with fried zucchini slices
Ketogenic diet menu for Friday
- Breakfast: salty muffins made from egg, peppers, and zucchini
- Lunch: strips of beef fillet with salad
- Evening: miso chicken soup
- For the little ones: a snack with hummus and slices of cucumber to soak
Ketogenic diet menu for Saturday
- Breakfast: vegetable frittata
- Lunch: broccoli soup
- Evening: lemon chicken with cauliflower rice and peanut vinaigrette
- For the little ones: a snack with 3 slices of tahini apple
So here are our menu ideas of the ketogenic diet for all meals and all days of the week. Feel free to enjoy and share them! And if you want to follow our menu keto to get thinner, do not forget to move every day. You can take a look at our article on the keto diet and sport.