Health and taste, all in one. Learn to do in iced green house, easy and tasty tea.
Making green tea ice cream
A bowl of ice cream and hot tea does not sound like an appropriate combination, but did you know that you can prepare a tasty green tea ice cream ? Get all the benefits to health and well-being of this almost miraculous variety of tea, and the creaminess comforting dessert.
Benefits of green tea
The green tea is a healthy drink definitely. It is that, besides being tasty and aiding in hydration of every cell in the body, also has a myriad of benefits for our health and beauty:
– It is diuretic, which helps in detoxifying the body and relieves water retention, helping you lose weight
– it’s loaded with antioxidants that fight free radicals and prevent premature aging of each cell of the body
– you tried to collaborate on prevention many types of cancer
– helps prevent many diseases, including cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension
– Prevents the formation of wrinkles in the skin
– Reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and blood glucose levels
– Prevents obesity and overweight
– strengthens bones, teeth, nails and hair
– Stimulates brain function, improves memory and helps prevent diseases such as Parkinson’s disease
– Protects the liver and prevents food poisoning
– Improves overall immune system
– Prevents allergies, cavities and many infections
– Relieves asthma and herpes outbreak
– Has proven to mitigate the action of HIV in the body
– Helps combat and reduce stress
The general recommendation is to drink two to three cups of green tea per day, good quality and freshly infused. With these proportions can replace one of these mugs for a plate of tasty and healthy homemade green tea ice cream, or enjoy with a cup or warm, sweetened to taste.
Preparing green tea ice cream
You need to make 4 servings:
– 4 cups plain yogurt or Greek yogurt, which is not completely lean
– 3/4 cup cane sugar (honey can replace, if you like)
– 2 generous tablespoons premium green tea powder. If you can not, you prepare a well intense infusion.
Prepare a large bowl with ice cubes, and rest on them another bowl slightly smaller, so it stays cool while preparing your homemade ice cream. Pour into the second bowl and mix all ingredients, beating if you want, or just mixing with a spatula until uniform preparation notes and even green.
Turns into four small plates or in a larger mold, and leads to freezer for at least 4 hours, remixing every 30 minutes to prevent crystallize in an ice block. If you want, you can prepare this green tea homemade ice cream in the ice cream machine, following the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer.
Remove the cold about 15 minutes before serving, and sprinkle offer it to your guests over some slivered almonds or frozen blueberries to make a stunning contrast of color and give your health even more delicious green tea ice cream homemade.