Before using the activated charcoal cleansing mask, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with some recommendations that will help prepare the face skin for the cleaning procedure, and accordingly, and use the positive mask action for 100%.
Preparing the skin before applying masks
- Strain the skin before the procedure. The best thing for this purpose is a steam bath that will help to expand the pores, which will contribute to a better cleansing.
- Refuse the scrubs. Cosmetologists do not recommend peeling before the procedure for cleaning pores, as this can negatively affect the health of the skin.
- Take the test for an allergic reaction. To avoid the negative consequences of the procedure, it is recommended to take an allergy test. To do this, apply a little-finished product on your wrist and wash it off in 10-15 minutes. If the place of application turns red or the itching starts, then it is worth not using the mask.
- Strict adherence to the instructions for use. Strictly observe the application rules and the holding time, as their violation can lead to severe consequences, up to a thermal burn.
- It is correct to wash off the mask. In order to remove the mask from the skin, it is necessary to use a special aqueous lemon solution (in 0.5 liters of water, add the freshly squeezed juice of one lemon).
- Use of such masks on an ongoing basis. It is important not only to clean the pores of various contaminants but also to keep them “clean”. To do this, you should regularly use charcoal for skin cleansing masks (1 time in 7-10 days, if the skin is prone to fat, then once in 5-7 days).
- Do not use any cosmetics after the procedure. After cleaning the pores, you should stop using different facial cosmetics for a period of 24 hours. Here the important thing is that the pores should “breathe” for a certain time.
How to apply the activated charcoal mask
So, grind the activated charcoal into powder, mix it with dry gelatin and add the required amount of milk. Without waiting until the gelatin swells, and the coal is completely dissolved, place the ceramic bowl with a mask on the water bath. Preheat the mixture, stirring constantly, until the pellets of gelatin are completely dissolved.
You can make it easier to prepare this mask. Replace the steam bath with a microwave oven. Place the container with the mixture for 15 seconds in the microwave, and the face cleansing mask will be ready.
Wait for the mixture to cool down a bit, then apply it with a brush to the problem areas of the facial skin. Within 10-15 minutes, this cleansing mask with charcoal completely dries up, turning into an elastic film. It is very easy to remove it – just pull it gently in the right direction. And along with the mask, you “remove” and all the black unpleasant dirt, which until this moment clogged the pores. Keep reading http://www.beautyresonancetherapy.com/carbon-masks-benefits-skin/
That’s all, the fight with blackheads on the face successfully passed the first stage.
Make a mask with activated charcoal is recommended twice a week until the disappearance of the rash on the face.
As for contraindications, such cosmetic procedures are not advised to be carried out to people with pronounced coupe rosé.