Today I’ll give you some tips that will help you shop safely online.
I’m sure most of you have done some online shopping, or have been about to do. You may even asking you what you stand now. But, are you sure you are doing it correctly? Not all online stores are the same, nor do they offer the same conditions, so it is very important to know where we buy and how we are going to do.
A study by Visa Europe, electronic commerce is, after social networks, the second most prominent users did in Internet use. In 2014, 14.9 million user made a purchase online. Your e-commerce experts have made a list of 9 tips that will help us make our purchases online in the safest way possible:
- Before paying, always research the reputation of the store.
- Never enter the PIN of your credit card or debit card when shopping online.
- Keep track of all your purchases online. Will be easier to perceive some strange movement in your account.
- Read detailed return policy.
- Also known conditions of sale and make sure the shipping charges and taxes apply.
- Search for contact details website and make sure you have a phone number and an e-mail customer.
- Make sure that your card details will be encrypted securely before placing. To do this, look for the closed padlock icon in the address bar of your browser and make sure the website address begins with https: // rather than http: //
- Use the latest version of your browser and verify that the operating system on your device is updated.
- If you are not using your PC, always use an incognito window or private browsing and close all windows so no one else can access your personal information. If the device you are using is not your trust, do not give your personal data.