Running a business means you’re busy, super busy, so how will you possibly make time to add writing a blog for your website? However, here are some compelling reasons why your business should most definitely have a blog:
- As the owner of a business, it’s the perfect way to connect with your customers. Blogging offers a much more informative, personal and honest way of keeping in touch with customers than social media or networking. You can keep them up-to-date with your latest news, new products, your business ethos and industry news.
- Blogging also has effective marketing benefits. Significant revenue can be found from blogging and associated activities. Why would you not want to get in the act?
- Getting started is probably the hardest part but once you do, you’ll wish you’d done it sooner. It also gets easier to know what to write as you respond to emails, comments and even customer suggestions. This will energise and invigorate you, helping you to better understand what material your customers relate to. For all help with your website, consider a Cardiff Website Designer like https://ambercouch.co.uk/
- Blogging is a way of boosting productivity in areas you might not expect. Once you start writing blogs, you’ll soon find inspiration comes out of nowhere. You’ll come up with great blog titles when you’re just going about your everyday life and be able to relate them to your business or your customers.
- They are also a useful way to measure success. You’ll soon see the results in your advertising and marketing efforts and can then blog to others about how you did it!
- Your customers will find it easier to hold your accountable. Sometimes this can feel harsh but for the most part it’s truthful. They will keep you focused on your goals as blogging is such a public-facing activity.
- Why would you not engage in an activity that your competitors have been doing for some time? If you want to stay ahead of the game and retain a competitive edge, you need to do what others are doing but do it better. Without a blog, you’re already behind as a business. If you have something to say, then say it and get your business brand out there. Whatever industry you’re in, someone somewhere will benefit from your advice and expertise.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field. Customers will come to you and your blogs for tips, information, advice and news the more you blog. You’ll become a trusted source, your Google ranking will improve, and your business will grow.