Beer is one of those social beverages that has been bringing people together for thousands of years. If you are getting married and looking for groomsmen gifts, you just can’t go wrong when it comes to beer related items. When it comes down to it, there is a wrong way and a right way to enjoy beer – a beer can be the greatest tasting beer in the world, but if you drink it from the wrong glass, it may not taste the way it should. Plus, there are so many other tools that can make the experience of drinking beer so much more enjoyable. Here are five great gift ideas for beer loving groomsmen.
- Beer flight. A beer flight is a series of small shot-like glasses that are arranged on a wooden tray. For the true beer lovers, a flight is an excellent way to sample and taste different beers. A true beer connoisseur knows that each type of beer has a very distinct taste, feel, and heaviness. A beer flight will allow your groomsmen to delight in numerous craft beers at their leisure.
- Keg refrigerator. Another great gift for groomsmen is a keg refrigerator. While some of these unique coolers are expensive, they can make for one of the most incredible gifts. A keg refrigerator is simply a tap like system – you put the keg inside the specially designed refrigeration unit and the beer can be enjoyed from a spout. This is great for beer lovers that like to entertain or like the way beer tastes from a keg instead of a bottle or mug. Sure, the price may be slightly prohibitive, but it may be worth it for your groomsmen.
- Beer holster. One of the biggest complaints amongst beer lovers is knowing where they put their bottle of beer. This is a big problem at parties and social events because you can never remember which beer is yours. A beer holster solves this problem because now you can simply keep your beer by your hip when you want to put it down. With a holster, you no longer have to worry about picking up someone else’s warm beer and being disgusted by the taste.
- German beer stein. The traditional way to drink beer is with a beer stein. This is the way the Germans drank beer – and it is still served this way in German beer gardens. Beer steins allow the temperature of the beer to stay cold for longer and some beer steins can hold a large quantity of beer. You can visit germansteins.com to browse through an enormous variety of beer steins.
- A book about beer. If your groomsmen love beer, there is a good chance that they would love to learn about beer. This is why books about beer can make a great gift. There are many books about beer that discuss its history, the way it is made, and even some of the best beers in the world. When it comes down to it, even the person that knows the most about beer will appreciate learning more.