Skip to the content
- Wear lots of black. If you are heavier set and you wear white, you are only going to make yourself look bigger. White clothes will form shadows in places like your belly button and between folds, which will really accentuate your folds, rather than minimizing them. One of the easiest ways to minimize your folds is to wear black. Simply put, black clothes will hide a lot of the lines that are created by your bra and underwear. Visit this content for modern russian clothing.
- Never wear horizontal stripes. One of the worst things you can do if you are a full figured woman is to wear horizontal stripes. Horizontal stripes will give you a Michelin man effect, making you appear as though you have a never ending stack of rolls. In fact, they will make you appear as though you are nothing but a stack of rolls. The wider the stripes, the worse the problem will be. If you want to wear stripes, be sure to wear vertical stripes. Vertical stripes will bring out your hourglass figure in a way that is flattering and sexy.
- Highlight your assets. It’s important to remember that there is nothing wrong with being a full figured woman. If you’ve got lovely curves, you want to show them off – you just want to be sure that you’re doing it in a classy way. Wearing a low cut top is always nice, so long as it’s not too low cut. You want to show some cleavage, but you don’t want people to wonder how close your nipples are to making an appearance. Also, you can accentuate your derriere by wearing high waisted pants that are just tight enough to give you form, but not so tight that you can see cellulite. Usually the thicker the material, the better.
- Don’t wear anything with thin, elastic straps. If you’re a whole lot of woman, you’re going to need a whole lot of support. The last thing you want to do is to try and get that support from a thin elastic strap. If you do, you will notice that it will squeeze you so tightly that the straps will form deep imprints on your body. The deeper these go, the fatter you will appear. That’s why you always want to go for wider straps when it comes to your bras, underwear, or any other undergarments.
- Shop at stores that cater to plus-sized women. At the end of the day, the best way to dress for your body type is to shop at stores that specialize in making clothes that flatter your body type. If you shop at stores like Perfectly Priscilla, you’ll find all kinds of clothes in all different styles that are designed for women with full figures. No longer do you have to cringe at the thought of trying something on, because you will be trying something on that was designed with your body in mind. Plus, who doesn’t love to go clothes shopping?