Women should never go without certain garments. We need to have a few staples in our wardrobe that we can reach for when we’re feeling unsure. The following items should be in every woman’s closet:
- If Audrey Hepburn liked them, we should too. Ballet flats are both stylish and comfortable. You can wear them with any look, whether it’s smart or casual. They go well with jeans and cocktail dresses. These are great for people who prefer stylish comfort to teetering in pain.
- We can all have different bras to suit our needs, but we need one that is comfortable, soft, easy-to-wear, and that gives us a great shape underneath any outfit. It could be your favourite bra for work or weekend, but you love it because it feels so comfortable!
- Dark Denim: Dark denim creates a slimming silhouette that is more flattering than lighter shades. Also, they look more sophisticated and can be worn for many occasions. They are stylish and versatile, whether dressed up or down. Don’t forget the Womens Handmade Leather Belts from com/handmade/womens-leather-belts to complete the look.
- What could be more versatile, (apart from denim), than a white t-shirt that is perfectly plain? Wear it with everything. This is a must-have item. Wear it under a jumper, over a tank, or even loosely on denim.
- The LBD is a wardrobe essential for every girl. It is just as essential to a girl’s wardrobe as jeans and a white tee shirt. Little Black dresses can be accessorised to suit any occasion. It is perfect for an evening out, or for a stroll down the canals on a Sunday. The Little Black Dress is a wardrobe essential.